Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

8.11.2009

8/1/09 Blogger delinquency

So I’ve failed to keep my New Year’s Resolution of daily blogging.

Sorry, faithful readers.

Sometimes I’ve been busy, sometimes I’ve been traveling, sometimes blogspot has been down, sometimes I’ve just been too despondent to want to share my thoughts… But I also bit off more than I could chew, last month. If you want to know about visiting Morocco, buy a Lonely Planet. They’re great. Apparently, I’m no travel writer. The few travel-themed blogs I managed to generate were some of the most painful writing projects I’ve taken on. So…safi.

Over the coming weeks and months, I’ll try to sprinkle in some of the promised ruminations on various Moroccan cities, but there’s no way I’ll do it with anything like daily regularity.

Sorry.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps