Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

8.30.2009

8/30/09 Viva Espana!

I´ve been in Spain for about 4 hours. (I say about because with all the time zone changes and stuff, I´m genuinely confused. What time is it?)

I flew up this morning - more to come on that later, when I´m not paying European prices for a cybercafe - and have been reveling in the sun-drenched countryside.

It´s as hot here as it has been in SouqTown, but the key difference is that I don´t have to dress to Moroccan standards of modesty here.

Aaaah, tank tops. How I have missed thee.

Back to enjoy this gorgeous, too-brief taste of Europe. Tomorrow, I´ll hop through two more European cities - spending only a few hours in each - before I take a 10,000-mile flight to California. I´ll be in the US in something like 24 hours. Might be exactly 24 hours, come to think of it...drat you confusing time zones...

Hasta la vista, mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps