Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

3.06.2008

GREETINGS FROM MOROCCO!

Hi,

In an internet cafe for the next few minutes... The keyboard almost qwerty but not quite so typing is a challenge. Hey, I just found the comma, a small victory. Exclamation points and apostrophes still missing...

Next session starts in a few minutes, so Ill type fast - please forgive the typos.

Everything has been zonderful...the food; the climqte; the people; even the long pqperwork sessions arent so bad.

Fellow PCVs are great. We are all learning a ton, and will be leaving here for our mountain city training site tomorrow.

Wandering this city has been wonderful - I keep waiting for it to feel foreign and strange, but so far I feel at home. Of course, it helps that Im still immersed in my ozn culture, in the form of all my fellow Americans and our European hotel.

Gotta run - love you guys exclamation exclamation

1 comment:

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps