Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

3.26.2009

3/26/09 Blogging hiatus

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog-cast to inform you that, well, there will be an interruption in the regular schedule of blogs.

I'm about to leave for a trip to "Spring Camp", the week-long English Language Immersion Camp for high school students. It may not be what Americans imagine "Spring Break" should look like - most of the Camps aren't on the beach, for one thing - but it should be a great time for us all, PCVs and students alike.

I'll be co-leading English classes and a geography club with a fellow PCV. Should be big fun. :D

The Camp is in a big enough city that I should have regular access to a cybercafe, which means that I may be able to post blogs during the next two weeks or so that I'm traveling and teaching, but in case I can't, I wanted to give y'all a heads-up as to why.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to take advantage of the hiatus to go back through my archives. I've written something like 350 blog entries, on a huge range of topics; feel free to see what you've missed, or revisit some favorites. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog. Recently I liked the peach juice incident especially, just one of those subtle differences between cultures that end up meaning more than you'd think. I hope you enjoy Spring Camp and write about it when you get back. - Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ali! I've got tons of stuff to share from the past two weeks - I can't wait to settle down and blog it all up for you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps