Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

4.21.2009

4/21/09 Duncan on Wood Stoves and Other Benefits of the Redesign

Some of you have commented on the new redesign. :)

One of the new features that no one seems to have noticed yet is the list of links down on the right-hand side. Under the heading "Hey, I Know These People!" is a series of links to blogs written by some of my Peace Corps/Morocco buddies. No one you've heard about before, I'm afraid; as far as I know, I'm the only one of the SouqTown gang who keeps a blog.

I wanted to draw your attention to Duncan's current post. He cites a New York Times article discussing the effect of soot from wood-burning stoves on global climate change, and provides an excellent and thoughtful counterargument to some of the scientists' assumptions. I could summarize or paraphrase it, but I'd rather you see what he has to say, directly.

Another frequently-mentioned aspect of innocentablogged's redesign is the "Favorites" list, on the top of the right-hand column. That list includes the most popular blogs (according to my spies at Google Analytics) as well as a few cult favorites. If you have a favorite blog entry that is not on the list, please let me know via email or by posting to the comments, and I'll add it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps