Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

6.26.2009

June 27, 2009 Travel whirl

Sorry I haven't posted much this month. I've been whirling around the country, going up to the capital for MidService Medicals, traveling with my family, going to Toubkal with American students... I haven't spent much time sitting in front of a computer.


The upside of this is that I'm having a jam-filled, wonderful month. The downside is that you're not hearing about it.


I'll try to get better; we're heading towards some larger cities, that should have dependable internet access. But I'm still on vacation, so I'm not making any promises. :D


In the meantime, here are two posts to tide you over. Hopefully, more will come.


Peace!
-the wide-eyed innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps