Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

7.10.2009

July 7, 2009 Sorry for the interruptions

Friends, I’m sorry I haven’t been a dependable correspondent lately. I’ve spent much of the past few months traveling, for work and for fun, and now blogspot is down. The current patch of posts has been emailed to a friend (so if you can see them, thank him – I can’t see my blog at all, so can’t tell if they’re up or not).


So I’m back to blogging the way I did before I had internet at home – typing stuff up in Word and then hoping it’ll get pasted into blogspot later. This will make my entries as least as clumped-together as they were last month (and with even less excuse), but, well, so be it.


And without further ado…enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps