Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

3.04.2010

3/4/10 Internet, Sweet Internet

You only realize what a Net junkie you’ve become when you lose access. ;)

Over the past week, I’ve had powerouts, loss of cell phone coverage, loss of phone coverage (and therefore loss of DSL internet), sometimes overlapping, sometimes not. The upshot of it is that I’ve been home with my lappy but without teh intarweb, which has been odd for me. Even when the internet connection has reestablished itself, it has vanished again within minutes or hours - usually, this week, minutes. Frustrating.

But when I had power, but no connection, I typed up a bunch of blogs, about COS Conference and my post-COS-Conference trip down to my CBT village. Now that I have a connection (and it's held steady for 20 whole minutes! Woohoo!), I'm posting them up. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps