Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

7.28.2008

July 22, 2008 Embarrassment of Riches

After a long quiet spell, I’m suddenly faced with tons of potential activities. Some are purely social, like J&P’s joint birthday party; others are purely work-related, like the Environmental Education Week being planned in SouqTown; and the others are a blend, like the hike across the park, which would let me survey my worksite with friends. And there’s a high school group visiting BerberVille from the US; working with them sort of defies categorization.

It’s a shame that these all overlap, since I’d love to be involved in all of them. As it is, I get to work out which will give me the best opportunity to help and/or teach me the most.

I’ve waffled every which way on this…hopefully I’ll make a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps