Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

4.15.2008

Scenes from CBT

I’m getting complaints about how infrequently I blog. Sorry, s-sadiqinu (my friends), internet access is limited, but I’ll try to be better. I’ve broken up the new material into a series of entries, so you can enjoy them in little bite-sized niblets. I added a bunch over the course of the day, during the different breaks. I’ve also dated them (and written them) as if I’d written them when they happened, instead of giving them all today’s date. My journal has been very helpful in that. :)

So far I've only gotten through the first half of CBT Week 1. These things take longer to type up than I'd thought. The new dates are March 16 - March 19, so just look for titles you don’t recognize in the bookmark thingy on the left. I’m also hoping to put a “wish list” up on the right, soon, but I’m still working on the technical aspects of that. Without further ado… Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps